1. These terms and conditions govern the use of our website; By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you should not use our website.
3. License to use the website. Unless otherwise indicated, we own the intellectual property rights on the website and the material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages of the website for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set forth below and in other parts of these terms and conditions.
4. You must not: publish material from this website (including reissue on another website), sell, rent or sublicense the material on the website, display any material on the website in public, reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise another way to exploit the material on our website for a commercial purpose, edit or modify any material on the website, redistribute the material on this website [except for content made specifically and expressly available for redistribution (such as our newsletter ). You must not use our website, in any way that causes or may cause, damage to the website or deterioration of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way that is illegal, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any illicit, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material that consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer viruses, trojans, worms, keylogger, rootkit or other malicious software. You must not perform any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data collection) on or in connection with our Web site without our express written consent. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use our website for marketing purposes without our express written consent.
5. In these terms and conditions, “user content” means the material (including, without limitation of text, images, audio material, video material and audiovisual material) that you send to our website, for any purpose . You grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. It also grants us the right to sublicense these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your user content should not be illegal or unlawful, should not infringe the legal rights of third parties, and should not be able to result in legal action if against you or us or a third party (in each case, under any applicable law). You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of a threat or cash action or other similar complaint. We reserve the right to edit or delete any material sent to our website, or stored on our servers, or installed or published on our website. Despite our rights under these terms and conditions in relation to the user’s content, we do not undertake to monitor the presentation of such content, or the publication of such content on our website.
6. Limited guarantees. We do not guarantee the integrity or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor are we committed to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions related to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranty implied by the satisfactory quality law, suitability for use and / or the use of reasonable care and expertise).
7. Limitations and exclusions of responsibility. Nothing in these terms and conditions: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our liabilities or liabilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our or its liabilities that can not be excluded by applicable law. The limitations and exclusions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) regulate all obligations arising from the terms and conditions or in relation to the subject matter of the terms and conditions, including liabilities arising from contract, tort (including negligence) and failure to comply with a legal obligation. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided at no cost, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind. We will not be liable to you with respect to losses arising from any event or event beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable to you with respect to any business loss, including (without limitation) the loss or damage of profits, income, income, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, business opportunities or good Will. We will not be liable to you regarding any loss or corruption of the data, database or software. We will not be liable to you with respect to any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
8. Compensation. You hereby indemnify us and agree to indemnify us against any loss, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and the amounts paid by us to a third party in the settlement of a claim or dispute with the advice of our legal ordinance advisors) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising from any claim that you have violated any provision of these terms and conditions.
9. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions. Notwithstanding any other rights under these terms and conditions, if you do not comply with these terms and conditions in any way, we may take the appropriate steps to address the breach, including suspension of your access to the website. , which prohibits access to the website, blocking computers that use your IP address from accessing the web, contacting your Internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and / or exercise the action judicial action against him.
10. We can review these terms and conditions from time to time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to make sure you are familiar with the current version. We may transfer, subcontract or trade with our rights and / or obligations under these terms and conditions without prior notice or obtaining your consent. You can not transfer, subcontract or trade your rights and / or obligations under these terms and conditions.
11. Severability If any provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority as illegal and / or not applicable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any illegal and / or non-applicable provision would be legal or enforceable if part of it is eliminated, that part that you wish to delete will be considered, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect. The exclusion of the rights of third parties. These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit a third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of ours and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions, is not subject to the consent of third parties.
13. Both the website and all the content of mdiazcuadrado.com is owned by Martín Díaz Cuadrado. The brands of third parties and companies belong to their respective owners.